Labyrinth Psychological Services, P.C. is an LGBT-affirming environment where clients who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgendered or questioning can explore and discuss issues related to sexuality, gender, identity, social injustice, and discrimination with a therapist who is knowledgeable and understanding. We have experience working with LGBT teens and adults from a variety of individual and cultural backgrounds and have helped our clients strengthen a sense of positive identify, navigate relationship issues, improve self-advocacy, clarify choices about coming out, and receive support during major life events such as marriage/commitment ceremonies, parenting, divorce/break-ups, and retirement.
The following are the different types of LGBTQ Therapy that we offer:
- Individual therapy for teens and adults who are questioning their identify/sexuality
- Seeking therapy for a problem unrelated to their LGBT identity
- Education and therapy for parents and family members of an LGBT person who would like to become more knowledgeable and supportive.
- Couples therapy that is LGBT-affirming
- Family therapy and parent-management training for families of same-sex or LGBT parents
- Trauma treatment and EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) for LGBT clients with histories of abuse, bullying, or discrimination.
Contact us today to schedule an appointment today!